A bright pathway for your career
Senior Leader Certified is only open to candidates who already get a Master’s degree. Although the certification process is difficult and rigorous, once achieved, candidates have a multitude of benefits including:
- Recognize your professional capacity in a standard of UK Government Senior Leader.
- Expand knowledge and share opportunities when participating in the International Colloquium.
- Expand your network in the community of certified senior leaders.
- Transfer to another master's degree within 6 months or study for a Ph.D. with attractive scholarships.
Field of Recognized
If you already have a Master’s degree or a Level 7 RQF/EQF Diploma, you can apply to be a Senior Leader Certified in the following areas:
Our Review Board
Senior Leader Council [UK] Review & Assessment Board ensures compliance with our internal standards and the UK Government standard for Senior Leader positions.
Client Popular Question
- Gain an analytical Edge
- Build a Knowledge Base in Management & Leadership
- Stand from the Crowd
- Best Value to Money
- To Gain Practical Edge
- Internationally Recognized Certified
- Learn Management Tools & Techniques
- Get another master's degree within 06 months.
- Move up to Doctoral programs with scholarship.
Conditions to apply for Senior Leader Certified:
- Hold a Master's Degree from an accredited and recognized university.
- Have a level 7 diploma in administration, management, and leadership from one of the government-recognized organizations.
The Senior Leader Council [UK] is a Senior Leader Certified certification body.
Université Libérale de Paris (Paris-U) is a university directly accredited by the Senior Leader Council [UK]. Candidates with Senior Leader Certified can transfer to the final stage to get another Master's degree within 6 months.
Université Libérale de Paris directly recognizes Senior Leader Certified and you are given priority to apply for scholarships up to 95% from Paris-U.
What Clients Say About Us?
When you join into Senior Leader Council [UK], you will not only be recognized for your expertise, but also you will join a network of top managers, expand your knowledge, and change careers easily.
Get A Free Consulting!
Are you struggling and need help from Senior Leader Council? Contact us for a free consultation.
219 Kensington High Street Kensington, London, England, W8 6BD
“ We will answer you within 24 hours via email, or you can call us directly. We are always ready to serve. Thank ”